Monday, September 13, 2010

Complaint Letter #4 about AIESEC Kolkata!

My complaints start from the very beginning of my India life, that is, a driver sent by the local AIESEC to pick me and another girl who came with me, cheated us by overcharge. In all we paid 550 Rs for the drive from airport to New Alipur which actually is due to the local AIESEC (Common sense I picked up in the later life in India told me that 550 is so big a scam that I just cannot bear it).

Second, just the minute I stepped into the apartment I was told that my project, Navdhara, had already been suspended. However, the local AIESEC never told me that. I cannot help myself bearing a guesswork in my mind that the local AIESEC used a fake TN form, as a bait,(I’d like to call it like that), to attract EPs in order to get more realized matches, which is used to scale their work performance. Not a long time later, my guesswork seems proved by concrete evidence---more and more Chinese EPs came with their dreaming projects only existing in the past. They are doing “trafficking”, aren’t they? Furthermore, the local AIESEC did little about this situation. Every time they came to our apartment they used the same template to tackle our inquiry about jobs, that is: “Em…I promise you…. but you have to wait….”(I wonder if those people are trained to shuffle off their responsibilities.) But as time passed, nothing happened. Many jobless had no choice but walk around the city to kill their time.

Third, is the living environment. We did not have the basic living utilities and maintenance. For example, incredibly, we did not have beds! If sleeping on the ground was still tolerable by regarding it as exotic experience, then unforgivable are things like: broken stove, broken water heater, broken lights, broken toilets. We are not savages who can live without light, toilet and baths!

I hope someone will take my complaints seriously and give me a satisfactory reply!

Sincerely,

AIESEC China Member


No comments:

Post a Comment