Monday, September 13, 2010

Complaint Letter #2 about AIESEC Kolkata!

My name is D.D.Z., an AIESEC EP from LC SYSU in China. From last January to this February, I was doing a Development Traineeship in Kolkata, India with the TN ID of TN-In-IN-CA-2009-2078 and my EP ID of EP-IN-CN-SY-2009-20. This letter is to express my dissatisfaction and complaint about AIESEC Kolkata.

Firstly, AIESEC Kolkata did a very bad reception. I strongly condemn your attitude. My TN manager didn't ask anyone to pick me up at the airport and refused to tell me the particular address of the trainee house.

Secondly, I think the living condition in Kolkata is terrible. I didn't ask to live in a five star hotel, but I need a clean and tidy place, and I need hot water!!! The train house in New Alipore could not satisfy our basic living requirement.

Finally, I went to Kolkata for one month, but I didn't got any job!!!!! That's why I told other Chinese EP AIESEC Kolkata cheated us! The job on my AN form was about fund raising and working in the NGO. But the real job they gave us was not the same as the job on the AN form!

I think AIESEC Kolkata made me feel upset and I won't believe AIESEC India anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment