Wednesday, March 3, 2010

AIESEC Chandigarh. Most disappointing experience!

AIESEC has been the most disappointing experience of my entire life. I was so eager to be part of it when i first heard about it but the disappointment level has reached its maximum and I am not at all interested nor will ever suggest anybody to be part of it.
I have been trying to get into it since more than a year now but their response has been absolutely disgusting. I went on to International site and contacted them about the info. , an automatic response comes which wants you to contact your local office but the officers of my state (CHANDIGARH,India) are the dumbest and stupidest I have ever seen. They don't reply to emails, phones or messages or any sort of communication link developed by human race. Its absolutely sick when persons email is given on site and he does not even revert or i should say check that account.

I think AIESEC more than anything should start sending them abroad to learn how to email back . They don't even answer their cell phones , will anybody tell them Incoming calls are free and you don't have to pay a buck to listen. And when they do, they ask you to wait for couple of days for their call when they can fix a meeting but that never happens and when you call again they again don't answer.

I work as Free Lance with Sports Managements handling Media relation sand work with best of Sport persons , journalists and people but I have never been treated like this. This has been absolute harassment, Now in My Final year of Mass Comm. I will certainly make sure I write a big article on this and publish in the Top Newspapers and magazine sof my nation as of how you guys treat somebody .

All the members only make sure that their friends and relatives become part of the organisation when recruitment starts , and they don't even inform or can simply tell the date to somebody like me who has no cousins or friends in the organisation.

The experience of trying into get this organisation has really made me learn a lot, once again from core of my heart I would like Thank you all for your great negligence and ignorance...I will certainly remember it in the days and years to come.

Thank you.

Regards, Ujjwal Bhalla

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one.... But 100 odd calls and 250 odd msgs in my Facebook inbox has proved ,I am not the only affected party. God bless those who are interns or will be here in Future. BUT ONE QUES. I WANT ANSWER OF IS....HOW U GUYS MANAGED MY CELL NUMBER????

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, people!! I feel the deepest pity for you! It's so miserable to write such kind of post whining: "Ohh, they didn't take me to AIESEC=((" If they didn't answer then they had the reasons. You can find hundreds of AIESECers around the city, make friends with them and learn how to get into organisation in the easiest way. This is what we call proactiveness. Most strange for me to read such lines from a person with Communication background...I've been in AIESEC in Ukraine for 3 years and now I'm doing my internship in Chandigarh and most people I know here are the coolest guys ever. Nothing can be perfect in this life, a lot of different things happen, but only through feedbacking and learning from each other you can get the best experience for yourself. Just take the initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Crap.......Do you think , I have time to run around people . Who better person to talk then the President himself. Reasons for not answering..huh ! How many times.... do they even had reasons for not answering emails ? And please do let me know what reason they all had for not ever calling back . Writing and calling them isnt the initiative ??

    And you teaching me communication.... communication happens two ways my friend...when only one responds its ignorance .Cool guys...yeah ! must be ..even I saw 1 girl named Maria in party . People who take you to parties are bound to be cool. So,get your facts and knowledge straight,then talk.

    ReplyDelete